String trimmer Makita DUR368LZ, is a cordless linetrimmer with loop handle powered by two 18V LXT batteries in series.
- Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT): Shuts down the tool if the rotation speed suddenly slows down
- Automatic Torque Drive Technology: Automatically changes the cutting speed according to load condition for optimum operation
- Brushless motor
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
- Dual battery fuel gauge
- Electronic current limiter for overload protection.
- Electric brake
- Electronic 3-speed (Hi/Med/Lo)
- Soft start feature.
- Constant speed control
- Small protector for better view of cutting area
- Reverse switch for easy removal of grass clippings stuck.
- Extremely low noise
- Ergonomically designed loop handle with rubberised soft grip
- No Load Speed (Med) 5300 rpm
- Battery Type Lithium-ion
- Voltage 36 (18v x2) v
- Noise sound pressure 76.4 dB(A)
- Noise sound power 89 dB(A)
- Noise K factor 1.6 dB(A)
- Spindle Size M10 x 1.25mm Left
- Cutting diameter 350 mm
- No Load Speed (Hi) 6500 rpm
- No Load Speed (Lo) 3500 rpm
- Vibration K factor 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration 2.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Nylon Cutting Head 2.5 m/sec²
- Net weight 3.9 - 4.5 kg
- Batteries and chargers NOT included
- Nylon cutting head
- Shoulder strap
- Accessory bag
- Hex wrench
- Box driver