Stapler Makita FN001GZ02 of the line XGT, the new technology from 40V.
- Mechanical grooving machine useful for all wood/wood couplings such as beading, for laying slats and supports that in any case must be made of wood.
- Thanks to the groin ejection technology, up to 5,000 grommets per single battery charge are guaranteed. (ref. 2.5ah).
- LED work area lighting with preglow and afterglow functions
- Compact and lightweight design
- Battery protection system automatically stops power when battery level is low
- Voltage 40 V
- XGT platform
- Battery protection
- Weight with battery (EPTA) 2.6 - 3.2 kg
- Product dimensions 291 x 86 x 263 mm
- Type Li-ion battery
- Nail length 15,20,25,30,35,40 mm
- Measure of fixing 18 Ga
- Capacity of the charger 100
- Sound power level 92 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level 81 dB(A)
- Noise uncertainty (factor K) 3 dB(A)
- Vibration level (3 axes) 2.5 m/s²
- Vibration uncertainty (factor K) 1.5 m/s²
- Without batteries and chargers
- With MAKPAC type 3 case