Stain Remover Spray Fila Nospot, removes greasy and oily stains from terracotta, quarry tiles, natural stone, granite, agglomerates, tumbled marble, stones or cobblestones, concrete.
- Extremely practical with its easy-to-use spray.
- Very effective on external terracotta which is untreated or treated with non-filming products.
- Leaves no traces if the stain is fresh.
- Also perfect on quarry tiles and natural stone.
- Cleans where normal stain-removers do not reach.
- Guarantees excellent performance even on untreated surfaces.
- Quarry tiles
- Marble, granite and natural stone
METHOD OF USE
- No dilution required: ready to use.
- Spray from a distance of 15 cm holding the can at an angle of about 45°.
- Leave to dry for a few minutes. It absorbs grease deposits and then dries, leaving a thin layer of white powder on the floor.
- Remove using a brush.
- Wipe over with a damp cloth.If traces remain, repeat the operation.
When used on wax-treated floors, you need to remove the wax from the whole tile after removing the stain and then restore the wax coating.