Solvent-Based Wax removing detergent 1L, remover and preparator concentrate.
- STONE AND AGGLOMERATES, PORCELAIN STONEWARE, AGGLOMERATED CEMENT, CEMENT, TERRACOTTA, BRICKS, FACING, KLINKER
WHAT IS IT FOR
- It prepares the surfaces for the Wax removing detergent consolidating protective treatment, degreasing and removing the most tenacious dirt.
- Removes the excess of Wax and other non-film waterproofing, in case of incorrect application.
- Improves the absorption of this Wax removing detergent
- High performance
- Sure result
- Rapid action
- Intense cleaning action
- Voc free
HOW TO USE
- Dilution: Depending on use.
- Instructions for application:
- Preparation of surfaces before the application of Wax removing detergent: wet the surface with water. Dilute 1:5, spread and leave on 2-3 minutes. Intervene with a brush, single brush or abrasive sponge. Collect the solution with liquid vacuum cleaner or rag and rinse thoroughly with water. For a more energetic cleaning dilute 1:3. On a dry and clean surface, proceed with the application of Wax removing detergent or other water-repellent non-film treatments.
- To remove the excess of Wax removing detergent or other water-repellent non-film treatments in case of wrong application: apply with a brush or spray the product undiluted directly on the surface. After about 15 minutes, rub with a brush or single brush and rinse thoroughly with water. In case of tough treatments, repeat the application. On a dry surface, it is recommended to strengthen the protection with a coat of Wax removing detergent.
- Do not use on new marble and polished stones and wood.
- Avoid contact with metal surfaces (if rinse immediately).
- Always carry out a preventive test on a small portion of surface.
- On brick and fired we recommend a neutralization wash with DETERDEK PRO after the use of FASEZERO.
INDICATIVE YIELDWith a liter of product I do:
- Not diluted up to 10 m²
- Diluted up to 30 m²