Set Laser level Makita SK105GDZ is a rechargeable green cross-line laser powered by 12V max CXT battery.
- Green lasers offer increased visibility in brighter work areas.
- LED light blinks if out-of-level
- Pendulum lock
- Pulse power for receiver
- DC Jack – allows compatibility with LXT batteries if used with a USB adaptor
- 2 Brightness modes (High and Eco), can be selected depending on work conditions.
Level with tripod CAD172 it is made with a sturdy aluminum structure that does not weigh on the weight.
- Thanks to the photo attachment, this Makita tripod can be used with most measuring instruments on the market and beyond.
- Equipped with a crank elevation system, this tripod is really convenient to use.
- Moreover, the CAD172 is equipped with a reference bubble to have its own level instrument by adjusting the height of the three feet.
- Voltage 12 v
- Laser Colour Green
- Beam direction/fan angle
- Vertical >160°, Horizontal >180°
- Range 35m
- Range with receiver 80 m
- Self Levelling Accuracy ±0.3 mm/m = ±3.0 mm @ 10m
- Horizontal/Vertical line accuracy ±0.3 mm/m
- Self Levelling Range ± 4 º
- Self-levelling time < 3 seconds
- Laser Type 525 ± 5 nm, Class 2
- Laser line width at 5m distance < 2mm
- Approx. Continuous Run Time (4.0Ah) 20 hrs
- Operating Temperature Range -10 - 50 ºC
- Storage Temperature Range -25 - 70 ºC
- Tripod Thread 1/4 "
- Net weight 0.67 - 0.84 kg
- Battery Type Lithium-ion
- Pulse Mode w/ Detector
- Pendulum Lock
ACCESSORI IN DOTAZIONE
- magnetic bracket
- tripod CAD172