The Saw Dewalt DWE398 1700W It is equipped with a 39-tooth double blade that can easily cut blocks of POROTON ³ Class 20.
Constant speed for excellent cutting performance.
Powerful 1700W motor can handle all applications.
Double alternating blade movement to prevent material from moving during cutting.
Gearbox and bearings insulated from dust and debris ingress.
Aluminum gearbox for greater durability and strength.
Quick and easy blade change system thanks to the service key inserted in the machine body.
Ergonomic central and rear handle covered with non-slip rubber for excellent grip and less fatigue.
- Power consumption 1700 Watt
- Output power 900 Watt
- Runs per minute 3000 Runs/min
- Stroke length 40 mm
- Blade length 430 mm
- Blade stop 0.2 sec
- Weight: 5.5 Kg
- Weight (battery included)
- Length 918 mm
- Height 219 mm
- Hand/arm vibration 5.4 m/s²
- Uncertainty (Vibration) 1.5 m/s²
- Sound pressure 95 dB(A)
- Uncertainty (sound power) 3 dB(A)
- Sound power 104 dB(A)
- Uncertainty (sound power) 5.6 nd
- TCT blades for Poroton class 20
- Service key