Rotary Hammer Makita HR1841FJ is a power tool equipped with a 470 Watt charcoal motor.
- Lightweight and compact, with its only 2.5 kg of weight, it is a handy and practical tessellator, with a motor that can deliver up to 4,800 strokes/min and up to 2,100 rpm/min.
- The HR1841FJ has a stroke power of 1.4 J and guarantees holes in the wall up to 18 mm, in wood up to 24 mm and up to 13 mm in metal.
- This Makita tessellator has an SDS-PLUS connection with a classic spindle.
- Power consumption 470 Watt
- Strokes per minute 0 - 4,800 c/min
- Vacuum speed 0 - 2.100 g/min
- Impact Power (EPTA) 1.4 joules
- Weight (EPTA) 2.5 kg
- European power outlet
- Makpac case Type 1
- Without batteries and charger