Rotary Hammer Makita HR002GM204 with 40V lithium batteries, indispensable machine for the demanding user who needs quick and precise drilling executions.
- high quality components ensure continuous use without compromising efficiency
- with AFT system that monitors the work, protecting the operator by stopping the machine in the event of the tip blocking during operations, avoiding the rotation of the machine on the axis of the tip.
- The very practical AWS module thanks to the Bluetooth connection with the external suction units, allows it to start and stop independently optimizing the production yield and keeping the working environment clean even during operations in the interior spaces.
- Innovative active/passive vibration reduction system ensures high operator comfort during prolonged operation
- The powerful Brushless motor offers higher battery output, guarantees high performance, longer life thanks to the reduced maintenance required.
- XPT system allows use even in weather conditions
- Brushless motor
- AVT system for dynamic vibration abatement, Soft no-load system reduces vibration even when not working
- 3 functions: rotation, percussion, rotation + percussion
- XPT (extreme protection technology) for use in the presence of dust and water drops
- AWS Auto-Start Wireless System
- Equipped with Bluetooth system
- Double LED of lighting
- Tilting rear handle with vibration absorption
- XGT new technology 40V
- Voltage 40V
- Strokes per minute 0 - 5,000 c/min
- Vacuum speed 0 - 980 g/min
- Dim. lxwxh404x102x238 mm
- Weight (EPTA)3.6 kg
- Drilling masonry 28 mm
- Perforation metal 13 mm
- Drilling of wood 32 mm
- supplied with sds-plus spindle
- side handle
- depth rod
- 2 battery BL4040
- 1 charger
- Case makpac type 4