Rotary Hammer Makita HK1820 is the ideal tool for prolonged work in the time of peeling and chiseling.
- When it comes to demolitions, you think of the Makita HK1820, the most powerful in its class and with an unbeatable price.
- The Makita HK1820 chisel is a professional tool thanks to the powerful 550 W motor and a stroke force of 3.1 J that makes it able to operate on very tough materials, with an excellent quality/ price ratio.
- Max Power output 550 W
- Pulses per minute 0 - 3200 min ¹
- Stroke power 3.1 J
- SDS-PLUS compatible
- Power cable 5.0 m
- Sound power level 94 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level 83 dB(A)
- Noise uncertainty (factor K) 3 dB(A)
- Vibration chiseling 10.0 m/s²
- Vibration uncertainty (factor K) 1.5 m/s²
- Weight without cable (procedure EPTA 01/2003) 3,4 kg
- Product dimensions 351 x 102 x 203 mm
- chisel not included