Rotary Hammer Makita DHR171 is an extremely compact and lightweight tessellator.
- The all-new high-efficiency BL Motor delivers the best in autonomy with the use of LXT lithium-ion batteries, which are the ultimate in power/weight ratio.
- Equipped with a quick coupling and impact stop for drilling wood and metal, this type of tessellator is widely used in continuous tessellation operations for the laying of cable ducts and grommets or similar processes.
- low vibration housing
- a variable speed trigger with forward rotation / backward
- constant speed control and LED light for greater visibility
- The drilling capabilities are concrete Ơ17mm, steel Spende10mm and wooden Spende13mm
- This unit is part of the LXT family and is compatible with all 18v batteries in the range.
- Voltage 18 V
- SDS-Plus mount
- Strokes per minute 0 - 4800 c/min
- Vacuum speed 0 - 680 g/min
- Impact Power (EPTA) 1.2 joules
- Dim. lxwxh 273x86x211 mm
- Weight (EPTA) 2.8 kg
- Drilling masonry 17 mm
- Perforation metal 13 mm
- Drilling of wood 13 mm
- Without batteries and chargers
- Without case