Rotary Hammer Bosch GBH 2-20 D 650W is a compact, entry-level tool in the SDS plus hammer drill category.
- Power and long life, thanks to robust design and structure
- Reaches a power of 1.7 Joule
- The GBH 2-20 D Professional is the most compact entry-level tool in the category of Bosch SDS plus wire drill hammers
- The low weight and compact design of the machine body are optimised for overhead drilling, with the possibility of working in hard-to-reach areas
- This hammer also stands out for its strength and long service life
- It is compatible with different accessories for dust extraction.
- The tool has several functions such as: Reverse Mode, Rotation Control Clutch, Variable Speed and Vario-Lock.
- Rated power consumption 650 W
- Stroke power 1.7 J
- Number of strokes at rated rpm 0 - 4,200 strokes/min
- Rated rpm 0 - 1,300 rpm/min
- Weight: 2,3 kg
- Tool dimensions (width x length x h) 82 x 323 x 210 mm
- Tool holder SDS plus
- Package size (width x length x h) 360 x 400 x 120 mm
- Voltage, electrical 230 V
- Diameter hole, concrete, drill bits for hammers 4 - 20 mm
- Field applic. optimal, concrete, hammer drills 4 - 10 mm
- Diameter concrete hole with crowns to drill holes 68 mm
- Diameter hole max., masonry, crowns to drill holes 68 mm
- Diameter max. hole in metal 13 mm
- Diameter hole max. in wood 30 mm
- With briefcase