Rotary Hammer Bosch GBH 18V-45 C 12Ah: you have the freedom of cordless tools and performance equivalent to that of a wire tool: the heavy-duty all-rounder for drilling and plugging into concrete.
- The freedom of cordless tools and performance equivalent to that of a wire tool, thanks to BITURBO Brushless technology.
- Lighter than comparable wire products thanks to an optimized drive system, even with the ProCORE18V 12.0ah battery inserted
- Kickback Control function, to reduce the risk of kickback in case of jamming, as well as Electronic Precision Control and Adaptive Speed Control, for a practical and precise work.
- Stroke power, max. 12.5 J
- Number of strokes at rated rpm 0 - 2,760 strokes/min
- Rated rpm 0 - 305 rev/min
- Weight excl. battery 8 kg
- Tool holder SDS max
- Tool dimensions (length) 545 mm
- Package size (width x length x height) 411 x 619 x 145 mm
- Battery capacity 12.0 Ah
- Battery voltage 18 V
- Charging time (80%/100%), about 36/55 min [12.0 Ah]
- Weight incl. battery 9.3 kg
FIELD OF DRILLING
- Diameter concrete hole with drill bits for hammers 12 - 45 mm
- Optimum application range concrete with hammer drills 20 - 40 mm
- 2 12ah battery
- 1 charger
- 1 briefcase