Regenerating Wax Wood Fila Naturewood is ideal for wood treated with oil or wax.
WHAT IS IT FOR
- Deeply nourishes oil and wax treated wood
- Renews protection from stains and dirt
- Regenerates the treatment of parquet treated with oil or wax
- Revives dull, dehydrated or worn floors
- Uniform the colouring of the surface
- Highlights the original color of the wood
- Gives the material a pleasant satin effect
- Natural product: blend of natural water-based waxes
- Easy to apply
- Facilitates the subsequent cleaning
- Excellent resistance to foot traffic
- Quick Application: Dries fast
- Does not create any film on the surface over time
- Product ready to use
- "Naturewood" is compatible with materials treated with "Parquet Liquid" and "Parquet Nature"
HOW TO USE
- No dilution: ready to use.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply NATUREWOOD with a clean cloth on the floor with EASYWASH (1:200 dilution) and distribute evenly. Allow to dry and polish with wool cloth or polisher.
- For the maintenance of the floors: spray SPLENDIWOOD on a clean cloth and pass on the floor or use EASYWASH at the 1:200 dilution taking care to squeeze the rag well.
- Do not use the product on external surfaces, in humid environments and where there is stagnation of water (toilets, showers). Product accumulations are removed by polishing the floor.
- Cardboard of 500 ml.
- With 500 ml of product I do: 30-40 m²