Protective Wax Fila Matt 1L with natural effect.
- TERRACOTTA, KLINKER, STONE AND AGGLOMERATES, NOT POLISHED, TUFF, RESIN
WHAT IS IT FOR
- For the maintenance and matt finishing of the treatments of terracotta, klinker, antique marble, natural stone floors.
- It is the ideal finish after waterproofing.
- Ideal on internal walls made of bricks and natural stones, on decorative plaster, reconstructed stone and concrete coverings to prevent dust and gives a surface consolidation.
- Gives a natural effect.
- It has a high concentration: it can be used at various dilutions as needed.
- Polished, it allows to obtain a satin effect.
- It is completely removable.
- It has excellent self-leveling power.
- It is dirt and dust repellent.
HOW TO USE
- For the protection of floors and walls: Dilute MATT slightly to make it more fluid and facilitate the application by adding 200 ml of water per liter of product. Apply a uniform coat of MATT on a dry, clean surface with fleece (wall brush). Wait until it is completely dry (about an hour) and then pass a second hand cross-wise to the first. Once dry (about an hour) the floor is walkable. If you want a slight increase in gloss you can go with wool cloth or with polisher. On terracotta and high absorption stones (e.g. pietra serena, rough quartzite) it is advisable to apply a coat of waterproofing as FOB XTREME or W68.
For the maintenance:
- Finish renewal (every 2-3 months): After cleaning the surface with a diluted solution of CLEANER PRO (1:200), apply MATT diluting 500 ml. of product in 5 liters of water. Once dry the floor is walkable.Restoring the protection (1 time a year): apply the wax slightly diluted (a 200 ml. of water per liter of product) with fleece, cloth or other applicator. Once dry the floor is walkable. For the treatment Anti-spolvero: on dry surface apply with a brush a uniform coat of pure MATT product. After about an hour the treated surface is dry.
- You can remove the product using the specific wax remover
- water based PS87 PRO.
- It is not recommended to use the product on external surfaces, in humid environments and where
- is water stagnation (toilets, showers).
- The product can change the aesthetic appearance of the material, check
- previously on a small portion of surface.
With a liter of product I do:
- Terracotta 30 m²
- Stone 30/40 m²