Protective Fila Prw200 1L pre-drying for stone and non-glossy agglomerates, terracotta and klinker.
WHAT IS IT FOR
- Waterproofing based effective against dirt laying, which facilitates the operation of grouting and subsequent cleaning without altering the appearance of the materials.
- Ideal for absorbent materials such as terracotta, klinker, natural stone, reconstructed and agglomerated.
- It protects against grouting.
- It does not alter the adhesion of the escape to the material.
- Simplifies cleaning after laying.
- Reduces drying time by making the subsequent treatment faster.
- It does not alter the appearance of the material.
- Easy to apply.
- After application you can carry out any protective treatment.
- Product with very low VOC emissions: certified by GEV and marked by EC1Plus contributes to the achievement of credits for LEED.
HOW TO USE
- No dilution: ready to use.
- Application: Shake before use. Remove all the dust on the surface to be treated. Apply one coat of PRW200 with a brush, fleece or other applicator in a uniform manner avoiding superficial stagnation.
- Apply with care also on the edges of the laid material. The following day the application can be performed grouting. After maturing, wash after laying with the cleaner most suitable for the type of material. Evaluate the next protective treatment to complete the protection.
- ONLY FOR PROFESSIONAL USE: on vertical surfaces apply spray (airless system) dosing the waste product and using the appropriate PPE, as indicated in the safety data sheet.
- Try the product on a small portion of surface to check for any
- color changes.
- Do not apply the product outside if rain is expected.
INDICATIVE YIELDWith a liter of product I do:
- Cotto rustic tile, polished 15/20 m²
- Handmade terracotta, Spanish, tiles, bricks 7/10 m²
- Stone 10/20 m²