Protective anti-stain Fila CONCRETE SHIELD is ideal for cement, moulded concrete, self-locking and concrete tiles.
WHAT IS IT FOR
- To revive concrete surfaces inside and outside and protect against stains and water.
- It creates a protection that facilitates the removal of oil and grease before they enter the surface.
- For outdoor applications on, self-locking, mufflers and molded concrete, it gives resistance to atmospheric agents.
- On industrial floors, warehouses, showrooms and garages, it consolidates the surface making it dust-proof.
- On indoor flooring for residential use, the treatment can be completed by applying a wax finish.
- Eco-friendly product: without hydrocarbon solvents
- Reversible treatment
- Consolidating and anti-dust action
- UV resistant (ASTM G154)
- Water-based: can be applied on surfaces with residual humidity: drastically reduced working time
HOW TO USE
- No dilution: ready to use.
- Shake before use. On a dry and clean surface, apply CONCRETE SHIELD with brush, fleece or roller in a regular manner.Once the first coat is dry (after 4 hours), in case of absorbent surface, Apply a second coat of product following the same modalities.For indoor domestic environments: after 4 hours from the application of CONCRETE SHIELD apply a coat of finishing wax depending on the desired aesthetic effect: matt MATT, glossy LONGLIFE.For outdoor:It is recommended to apply the product annually to maintain optimal aesthetic effect reviving.
- In case of incorrect application and when full protection restoration is required, remove CONCRETE SHIELD using PS87 PRO. On indoor floors for domestic use (microcement, quartz cement, etc.) make a compatibility test with the surface before carrying out the treatment. In case of smooth cements or with a smooth finish, CONCRETE SHIELD may not adhere properly.
- This is why it is advisable to perform a small preliminary test. Do not apply the product outside in case of rain. It is not recommended to use the product on external surfaces, in humid environments and where there is stagnation of water (toilets, showers). In the case of material installed with an open and unbstuccoed joint, the protection concerns the tile and not the entire surface.
- Check on a small portion the revitalizing effect before applying the product. For daily and extraordinary maintenance avoid the use of alkaline-based degreasing detergents. Use only the diluted CLEANER PRO neutral detergent.
- With a liter of product I make: Cement 10-15 m²