Polyurethane Adhesive Fischer FASTGRIP M750, has been tested in an accredited laboratory according to EOTA ETAG 004 and TR046. One cylinder of FASTGRIP 800 is equivalent to about 30 kg of cement-based adhesive and is sufficient to install between 8 12 m2 of insulation board.
- FASTGRIP M750 has been internally tested according to EOTA ETAG 004 and TR046. One cylinder of FASTGRIP M750 is equivalent to about 28 kg of cement-based adhesive and is sufficient to install between 6 9 m2 of insulation board.
- High sound and thermal insulation capabilities.
- Reduced expansion during hardening, no post-expansion and shrinkage after hardening.
- It does not contain CFC and H-CFC.
- Also ideal for gluing plasterboard panels. Allows you to level the slabs on the vertical, horizontal and deep
APPLICATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Expanded polystyrene (EPS) panels
- Extruded polystyrene (XPS) panels
- Mineral wool panels (MW-panel)
- Mineral wool slats (MW-lamella)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Remove dirt, oil, grease and dust from the surfaces to be glued.
- Shake the cylinder vigorously with the valve turned upside down at least 20 times before use and screw the nozzle (FASTGRIP M750) or the fischer gun PUPN 1 or PUPM 3.
- Moisten surfaces with a water mist before application.
- Apply the adhesive foam on the edges of the panel and then on its "W" shaped surface. Wait 1 minute before fixing it on the wall. Level the panels within 10 15 minutes.
- Shake the cylinder regularly during application. If the opening thickness is > 30 mm, foam in several layers and moisten after each layer.
- Clean the working tools and the fresh product with the fischer cleaner PUR. The hardened product can only be removed mechanically.
- Protect from UV exposure.
- Storage: 12 months
- Content: 750 ml
- Free foam yield: 45l