The Milwaukee M18 FPP2A2-502X Power Pack Kit is a set consisting of two power tools that can be perfectly matched, ideal for use in any construction site and always ready to help the operator even in the most complicated situations:
The Screwdriver M18 FPD2 Fuel Combi Drill has a brushless motor designed and built for heavy load applications.
The design is extremely compact for easy access in tight spaces.
It’s equipped with an advanced and durable spindle that provides more grip.
- The Impact Wrench M18 FID2 Fuel Impact Driver has a 1/4in hexagonal spindle for quick and easy change.
It features a Milwaukee motor designed and built brushless for heavy duty, on-load applications.
The driving control allows the user to switch between 4 different speed and torque settings to maximize application versatility.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS TOOL 1
Empty speed: 0-550/0-2,000/min
- Impact frequency: 0-32,000/bpm
- Max. Dynamic torque: 135 Nm
- Capacity: 16 mm steel, masonry 16 mm, wood 89 mm
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS TOOL 2
- No-load speed: 1,900/2,800/3,600/0-3,6000/min
- Impact frequency: 1,200/3,400/4,300/0-4,300/bpm
- Torque settings: 119/176/226/0-226 Nm
- Max. bolt diameter: M16
GENERAL TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Voltage range: 18 V
- Battery type: Li-ion
- Battery capacity: 5.0 Ah
- Supplied with 2 batteries
- Supplied with charger
- Supplied with tool box