The Milwaukee M18 BPP2BH-422 Kit is a special set consisting of two power tools that can be perfectly combined, ideal for use in any construction site and always ready to help the operator even in the most complicated situations:
- The Compact Rotary Hammer Milwaukee M18 BH-0 presents a powerful 4-pole MILWAUKEE® engine has an excellent power weight ratio with stroke energy 1.2J EPTA and weight 2.5 kg.
It provides 2 modes: discussion rotation and only rotation.
The electronic protection against overload REDLINK™ has allows maximum durability.
The REDLITHIUM™ battery offers superior battery pack construction, electronics and consistent performance to offer more autonomy and more work during battery life.
It has a 43 mm collar - compatible with the M12 DE universal vacuum cleaner.
Equipped with battery charge status indicator and LED light to illuminate the work area.
It works with all M18™ MILWAUKEE®
- The Milwaukee HD18 AG115-0 Grinder features a 4-pole MILWAUKEE® Motor that allows you to develop maximum power by optimizing the power weight ratio.
The reduced head dimensions have been designed to work in confined spaces.
The tool has an excellent ergonomics of the side handle.
Thanks to the REDLINK™, the overload protection of both the tool and the battery is guaranteed. For maximum durability.
The REDLITHIUM™ battery offers superior battery pack construction, electronics and consistent performance to offer more autonomy and more work during battery life
The monitoring of the individual cells of the battery allows to have a homogeneous consumption of the battery pack and a greater autonomy and duration in the time.
The gear box is made of metal for maximum durability.
The switch is without lock to offer greater user protection.
This robust protective cap adjustable without tools.
Battery charge status indicator.
It works with all the batteries of the 18V platform MILWAUKEE® M18™.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS TOOL 1
- Attack: SDS-Plus
- Max drilling cap wood/metal/concrete: 16/10/16 mm
- Optimized for concrete drilling: 5.5 - 13 mm
- Stroke energy: 1.2 J
- Percussion frequency: 7000 strokes/min
- Idle speed: 0 - 1300 rev/min
- Vibration in drilling: 10.3 m/s²
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS TOOL 2
- Disc diameter: 115 mm
- Shaft thread: M 14
- Weight: 1.7 Kg
- Max cutting depth: 28 mm
- Empty speed: 9000 rev/min
- Switch Type: Paddle Switch
GENERAL TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Voltage range: 18 V
- Battery type: Li-ion
- Battery capacity: 2.0-4.0 Ah
- Supplied with 2 batteries (1x2.0 Ah-1x4.0 Ah)
- Supplied with charger
- Supplied with tool bag - L