Laser level Leica Lino L2-1 is a laser level that projects extra-long horizontal and vertical laser lines.
Self-leveling cross laser level projects vertical and horizontal laser lines over long distance. The use of high-power red laser diodes improves the visibility of the laser beam. The automatic pulsed light mode ensures battery savings and allows laser lines to be located in intensely lit environments, thanks to the use of a laser receiver.
The multifunction adapter TWIST 250, allows the use in different fields of application. In addition, you can further extend the functionality of the Lino L2 with the UAL 130 magnetic adapter and Lithium battery. The adapter allows you to attach the Lino L2 to the edges, walls, profiles and metal structures; the lithium battery ensures continuous work up to 44 hours with a single charge.
- Range up to 25 m depending on lighting conditions
- Range with laser receiver up to 80 m depending on lighting conditions
- Levelling accuracy 0.2mm/m
- Self-levelling range <3 s
- Number of laser lines 2
- Direction of vertical horizontal beam
- Laser line width at 5 m <2 mm
- Laser type 635 nm /class 2 (red)
- Type of rechargeable lithium-ion battery (or AA 3 x 1.5 V)
- Operating time up to 44 h (Li-Ion) depending on laser mode
- Preservation of the temperature range from -25 to 70 _ C
- Operation of the temperature range from -10 to 50º C
- Protection class IP 54
- Dimensions 110 x 60 x 100 mm
- Weight with batteries 530 g
- Thread for tripod Lino 1/4" + 5/8"
- Tripod adapter 1/4" + 5/8"
- Magnetic target
- 3 Alkaline batteries
- 1 rechargeable battery + charger