Hybrid Resin Fischer T-Bond PRO.1, is certified for applications on masonry made with solid or semi-solid brick in brick or calcium silicate. It is a chemical anchor perfect also for building applications in hollow or lightened concrete blocks or cracked concrete from class C20/25 up to C50/60. T-Bond is certified for the use of adhesion bars with a diameter from 10 to 20 mm for the fastening of metal constructions, wooden, for facades, stairs, awnings, canopies and many other applications of daily use.
- Its performance has been tested by EOTA, the European Organization for Technical Approval, which has certified a minimum product life of 50 years, while maintaining its technical characteristics.
- Compared to most resins on the market, T-Bond Pro.1’s boasts enormous flexibility in construction applications, with the ability to be used without loss of strength, from -40 C to 120 C with certified performance at both high and low temperatures.
APPLICATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Metal construction
- Shelves in steel
- Satellite antennas
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- T-BOND PRO.1 is a two-component hybrid chemical injection anchor.
- Resin and hardener are in two separate containers and are not mixed or activated until extrusion takes place through the mixer.
- Before performing the installation, clean the hole as indicated.
- Extrude the resin from the bottom of the hole making sure not to leave without air bubbles.
- Insert the bar manually by rotating it until you reach the base of the hole.
- The resin adheres to the entire surface of the anchor bar and the surface of the hole, sealing it.
- The silicone cartridge in combination with fischer guns allows quick and easy installation.
- Partially used cartridges can be reused simply by replacing the mixer.
- Storage 12 months
- Content 300 ml
- Unit of scale 150