Hybrid Resin FIS V 410 C, certified for different types of building applications: from anchors with the use of cracked and non-cracked concrete, to applications for masonry anchors. This resin is in fact a chemical anchor that can be used on solid bricks in brick or calcium silicate, semi-solid bricks or concrete blocks. It is also suitable for applications with glulam. The strengths of resin and its range of accessories are versatility and flexibility, with guaranteed reliability in almost all fields of application. Easy and fast to use, it has been designed to withstand even environments with aggressive chemicals, with holes full of water or for temperatures up to 120 C. The FIS V 410 C injection resin has been subjected to a rigorous technical evaluation by the EOTA which confirmed the minimum useful life of this resin is 50 years without having any drop in the performance.
- Chemical anchor with mixers to be used without gun
- It represents a universal system with guaranteed reliability for almost all known fields of application.
- It has numerous other certifications, such as, for example, cracked concrete anchorage and non cracked concrete, post-installed reinforcement bar connections.
- Approved for masonry anchoring, suitable for the most extensive range of materials in the building
- The hybrid formulation with Portland cement contained in the anchor, allows excellent resistance to temperatures up to +120, and better behavior in the presence of aggressive chemicals.
- The complete range of accessories is designed to ensure flexibility and application versatility.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Hybrid two-component injection resin. For concrete, with FIS A threaded bar, it is suitable for through and not through installation, while, with internally threaded sleeve RG MI, for installation only not through. For masonry, with internally threaded bushing FIS E, it is suitable for installation only not through.
- Resin and hardener are in two separate containers and are not mixed or activated until extrusion takes place through the mixer.
- Easy and quick to use.
- Partially consumed cartridges can be reused simply by replacing the mixer.
- The metal bar is inserted into the support by rotating it slightly until the base of the hole is reached.
- For applications in the category of seismic performance C2 fill with resin the annular space between the stem of the bar and the hole of the object to be fixed. For optimal filling use the appropriate FFD Seismic Dynamic Kit (optional).
- Storage 15 months
- Content 410 ml
- Unit of scale 200
- Contents 1 cartridge 100 ml, 2 x FIS MR Plus