Helmet Kask Zenith X for extreme temperatures and protection against electric shock!
- Lightweight Polypropylene HD shell with exponentially improved performance. Excellent impact absorption, especially at low temperatures (-30
- Designed with a low density core optimized to improve protection against summit impacts.
- High density inner shell that gives greater impact absorption and protection of the inner core. Durable and easy to clean.
- Patented attachment system for internal padding that improves durability, replacement and removal.
- Innovative fabric equipped with breathable technology Hydrocool and exceptionally soft fibers for increased comfort. Anti-odor treatment with silver ions.
- Size adjustment system that integrates three components for maximum comfort throughout the day. A new double wheel to facilitate the adjustment of the size. Ergonomic side flaps to ensure a quick and safe fit in the nuchal area. The patented Self Adaptive Live Hinge is the latest technology that adapts itself to the movements of the wearer
- Protection against potential contact during work with live or live parts on low voltage installations not exceeding 1000 V a.c. or 1500 V d.c.
- Protection against summit impacts: 5 kg from, 1 m 100 J.
- Side, front and rear impact protection: 5 kg from, 0.5 m 25 J.
- Protection against penetration of objects: 3 kg from, 1 m 30 J.
- Chinstrap release: >15 kg <25 kg.