Grinder Milwaukee M18 FSAGF125XB-0X is able to provide performance equal to 1,200 W and, thanks to the flat head design, ensures maximum accessibility in confined spaces with angles up to 42 nd.
- It has the RAPIDSTOP system that can brake the disc in less than 2 seconds, for greater security, and the FIXTEC system that allows the replacement of the disc without tools.
- The dust screens are removable to protect the motor from abrasive dust.
- The quick-release shell ensures maximum cutting capacity and quick adjustment.
- FUEL technology redefines battery power tools.
- The brushless motor, REDLINK PLUS electronics and REDLITHIUM battery pack offer superior performance and durability.
- It presents protection against accidental reboot.
- Equipped with side anti-vibration handle AVS and ergonomic handle.
- Works with all M18 MILWAUKEE batteries
- Voltage (V) 18
- Blocking Restart Accidental yes
- Disc Diameter (Mm) 125
- Threading Shaft M14
- Brake you
- Softstart function yes
- Cutting Depth Max (Mm) -
- Protection Against Kickback You
- Time Disk Lock (S) < 2
- Type switch A Slide
- Type Of Slide Switch With Lock
- Empty Speed (Rev/Min) 8500
- Weight With Battery Pack (Epta) (Kg) 2.6 (M18 B5)
- Sound Power Level Uncertainty (Db(A)) 3
- Sound Pressure Level Uncertainty (Db(A)) 3
- Sound Power Level (Lwa)(Db(A)) 93.67
- Sound Pressure Level (Lpa)(Db(A)) 82.67
- Vibration Uncertainty In Grinding (M/S²) 1.5
- Vibration in Grinding (M/S²) 4.86
- Supplied without batteries and chargers
- Supplied without a briefcase
- Flap cap for quick release
- AVS anti-vibration side handle
- Flange and counter flange
- Dust grates