rinder Makita DGA519Z cordless angle grinder powered by 18V LXT Li-Ion battery, and equipped with X-LOCK mechanism that allows for quick and easy wheel changes.
- X-LOCK mechanism: install/remove X-LOCK wheels with just a single action without tool
- X-LOCK wheel can be easily removed simply by pulling up the lever
- New toolless wheel cover: for fast and easy adjustment / installation and removal
- Automatic Torque Drive Technology: Automatically changes the cutting speed according to load condition for optimum operation
- Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT): Shuts down the tool if the rotation speed suddenly slows down
- Brushless motor
- Variable speed control dial.
- Anti-restart function.
- Electric brake
- Safety Paddle Switch
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Removable dust covers
- Soft start.
- Equipped with Battery protection circuit: designed to protect the battery from damages due to overdischarge, high temperature or overload current.
- Voltage 18 v
- Bore Diameter 22.23 mm
- Max Wheel Thickness 6 mm
- Noise sound pressure 80 dB(A)
- Noise K factor 3 dB(A)
- Max Wheel Diameter 125 mm
- No Load Speed 3,000 - 8,500 rpm
- Vibration K factor 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Surface Grinding 5.5 m/sec²
- Net weight 2.5- 3.1 kg
- Side handle
- Grinding wheel