Finishing Nailer Makita DBN500RTJ powered by 18V Li-ion battery. The compressed air (generated by piston action linked with DC motor) moves the driving guide. The mechanism provides less reaction force and “air nailer like” shot feeling to the operator.
- Only 28mm distance between nail exit and tangential line of front body
- Slim nose allows better visibility for easy access to the point you aim at. Enables user to shoot nails into tight spaces.
- LED job light
- Anti Dry-Fire Mechanism
- Belt hook
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Rocker switch to select sequential / bump fire mode
- Tool-less depth adjustment
- Battery capacity warning lamp.
- Equipped with Battery protection circuit: designed to protect the battery from damages due to overdischarge, high temperature or overload current.
- Trigger lock
- Voltage 18 v
- Nail gauge 18 Ga
- Nail Length 15-50 mm
- Nail type Finish
- Shots per battery charge 1000
- Magazine Capacity 110
- Noise sound pressure 79 dB(A)
- Noise K factor 3 dB(A)
- Maximum Output 460 w
- Vibration K factor 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration 2.5 m/sec²
- Net weight 3.2 - 3.5 kg
- 2 batteries BL1850B
- 1 Charger DC18RC
- 1 Case Makpac