Drill Milwaukee M18 BPD422C is ideal for work in confined spaces.
The 4-pole motor delivers maximum power in small dimensions.
- The intelligent electronics REDLINK quand. allows maximum protection of the battery and motor against overload.
- The REDLITHIUM# battery offers superior battery pack construction, electronics and consistent performance to offer more autonomy and more work during battery life.
- The monitoring of the individual cells of the battery ensures a homogeneous consumption of the battery pack and greater autonomy and durability.
- The metal gear box provides maximum durability.
- It has a 13 mm metal self-supporting spindle that allows a quick change of the accessory and maximum durability.
- 18 possible torque adjustment positions.
- It provides 3 modes for drilling, screwing and drilling with percussion.
- Equipped with battery charge status indicator and LED light to illuminate the working area.
- Self-supporting spindle: 13 mm
- Wood screws to: 7 mm
- Max drilling cap wood/metal/masonry: 38/13/16 mm
- Max torque: 60 Nm
- Speed 1: 0 - 450 rev/min
- Speed 2: 0 - 1800 rev/min
- Percussion frequency: 0 - 28,800 strokes/min
- Voltage range: 18 V
- Battery type: Li-ion
- Battery capacity: 2.0-4.0 Ah
- Supplied with 2 batteries (1x2.0 Ah-1x4.0 Ah)
- Supplied with charger
- Supplied with briefcase