Drill Core Motors Husqvarna DM 400 for medium to heavy core drilling where reliability and high productivity is needed. Recommended diameter 55-350 mm. With aluminium motor housing to withstand tough handling and a carrying handle for ergonomic usage and additional impact protection of the drill motor. Equipped with Embedded Connectivity, an enhanced version of Husqvarna Fleet Services™ for data analytics and insights into the health of the machine. Suitable for water evacuation, ventilation, angle drilling , stitch drilling and when you need to cut close to corners.
- Drill bit diameter with stand, max 350 mm
- Recommended drill bit diameter, min 55 mm
- Voltage 220-240 V
Sturdy and durable
Equipped with an aluminium housing and the protective carrying handle ensures rough handling.
Equipped with a carrying handle for easy transport and handling.
Enables high drilling performance.
An enhanced version of Husqvarna Fleet Services™. Enables data analytics and insights into the health of the machine.
- Rated Input Power 3.2 Kw
- Frequency 50-60 Hz
- Voltage 100-120 V
- Phases 1 Ph
- Power Source Corded
- Drill Bit Diameter With Stand, Max 350 Mm
- Recommended Drill Bit Diameter, Min 55 Mm
- Coolant Wet
- Number Of Gearbox Speeds 3
- Spindle Speed Unloaded Gear 1 420 Rpm
- Spindle Speed Unloaded Gear 2 820 Rpm
- Spindle Speed Unloaded Gear 3 1,250 Rpm
- Water Connector G 1 / 4"
- Water Pressure, Max 3 Bar
- Spindle Thread, Outer 1 1/4" 7 Unc
- Product Size Length 546 Mm
- Product Size Width 138 Mm
- Product Size Height 185 Mm
- Weight 14.5 Kg
Sound And Noise
- Sound Power Level, Guaranteed (Lwa) 112 Db(A)
- Sound Power Level, Measured 110 Db(A)
- Sound Pressure Level At Operators Ear 92 Db(A)