Diamond Saw Makita CC301DSMJ, compact and lightweight design, the Ø 85mm diamond disc saw, soft-grip ergonomic handle, is ideal for wet cutting of ceramic and glass thanks to its high manoeuvrability.
Safety switch that prevents accidental starting, adjustable base for inclined cuts from 0° to (25.5mm) to 45° (16.5mm) tank capacity 0.5l, compatible with 2.0 - 4.0 Ah batteries.
Supplied with 2 4.0 Ah BL1040B batteries, 60' charger, MAKPAC type 3 case.
- CXT Battery
- Battery protection
- Blade diameter 85 mm
- Hole diameter (shaft diameter) 15 mm
- Empty speed 1600 min ¹
- Maximum cutting depth at 90 mm 25.5 mm
- Maximum cutting depth at 45 μg 16.5 mm
- Discharge angle 45 χ
- Luquidi capacity 0,5 L
- Sound power level 95 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level 84 dB(A)
- Noise uncertainty (factor K) 3 dB(A)
- Vibration level (3 axes) 2.5 m/s²
- Vibration uncertainty (factor K) 1.5 m/s²
- Weight with battery (EPTA) 1.8 - 1.9 kg
- Product dimensions 313 x 170 x 125 mm
- Nominal battery voltage 12 V
- 2 batteries BL1240B
- 1 battery charger DC10SA
- 1 case Makpac type 3