Descaler Acid Forte Fila PHZERO is suitable for terracotta, klinker and porcelain stoneware.
- Can of 1 liter. 20m² with a liter of PHZERO diluted 1:5 on terracotta - 40m² with a liter of PHZERO diluted 1:5 on porcelain stoneware the yield is indicative and also depends on the application material.
WHAT IS IT FOR
- Removes dirt and building site residues
- Eliminates any saline efflorescence
- Cleanses and descales
- It is essential for cooking when the normal acid buffered descalers are not sufficient
- Removes dirt and building site residues where other detergents are not effective.
- Double action: descaling and cleaning thanks to surfactants.
- Effective against saline efflorescence.
- Excellent on cooked where other detergents fail.
- Prolonged cleansing action.
- Suitable for vertical surfaces because viscous.
- It does not produce fumes harmful to health and the environment.
HOW TO USE
- Dilution: 1:5 to 1:10 depending on the dirt to be removed.
- Application: For laying residues on floors: on absorbent materials such as terracotta and stones, before washing it is advisable to wet the surface abundantly with water.
- Depending on the extent of the scale to be removed, dilute 1 litre of PHZERO in 5 or 10 litres of water. Spread the resulting solution over the surface and leave for 4-5 minutes.
- Then intervene with a brush or a single brush, collecting the residue with a rag or a liquid vacuum cleaner. Rinse thoroughly with water. For walls and vertical surfaces: before washing it is advisable to wet the surface abundantly with water. Apply the pure product with a brush. Leave on 4-5 minutes, rub with appropriate tool and rinse thoroughly if possible with pressure washer.
- PHZERO is a high concentration product, therefore it is recommended to use it only when dirt conditions require it. Do not use PHZERO on marble and generally on acid sensitive materials. Before applying the product, it is recommended to check its reaction on a small portion of the surface.