Demolition hammer Makita HR4511CV is a powerful punch, very versatile with SDS-Max attachment has an excellent power, weight and vibration ratio.
- The anti-vibration technology (AVT) with almost counterweight and spring handle guarantees a minimum vibration.
- Depending on the standards, you can work two or six times longer with this machine than other comparable machines
- Electronic power and frequency control allows optimum machining for every type of application
- Fast drilling feed and easy drilling
- The oversize cylinder clutch ensures greater comfort when drilling in reinforced concrete
- The patented zigzag coating protects the inductor coil against debris in the cooling air.
- Hole capacity diameter 45 mm
- Max tip crown Ø 125 mm
- Power consumption 1350W
- Stroke power 9.4 J
- Vacuum speed 130-280 g/min
- Shots per minute 1250-2750
- Noise level 93 dB
- 7.0 m/s2 vibrations (with 'D' handle)
- Weight 9,0 Kg
- Swivel Handle 360 Neck
- Depth rod
- Tang fat
- With briefcase