Demolition hammer Makita HR005GZ01, line XGT, the new technology 40V.
- Ideal for all processing (civil and industrial) adjustment and installation, from drilling through walls to demolition this hammer is extremely versatile.
- It is perfect for plant designers who can enjoy a powerful and ergonomic machine, from the preparation of systems to the creation of scaffolds for the laying of poles and pillars, for example of fences and/or fences.
- Brushless motor
- XPT (extreme protection technology) for use in the presence of dust and water drops
- AWS Auto-Start Wireless System
- AVT system for dynamic vibration abatement
- Soft no-load system reduces vibrations even when not working
- AFT stops the engine in the event of a sudden tip lock during drilling
- Suitable for SDS-MAX drill bits
- Voltage 40max V
- Vacuum speed 250 - 500 g/min
- Impact Power (EPTA) 8.0 joules
- Vibration 5.0 m/s²
- Dim. lxwxh 520x115x305 mm
- Weight (EPTA) 8.2 kg
- Blows per minute 1,450 - 2,900 c/min
- Compatible SDS-MAX tool holder
- Without batteries and charger