Degreasing Detergent Fila PS87 Pro for a professional degreasing cleaning.
- PORCELAIN, STONE AND AGGLOMERATED STONEWARE, GLAZED CERAMICS, CEMENT, LINOLEUM AND PVC, TERRACOTTA, KLINKER
WHAT IS IT FOR
- Diluted, it cleans and degreases very dirty porcelain, ceramic, natural stone, terracotta and cement floors.
- Pure, it stains porcelain stoneware with impossible stains.
- It is excellent for basic washing on non-acid-resistant stones.
- Ideal for basic concrete washing.
- Water wax remover, metallised and relucidable.
- Removes the pre-treatment residue of polished polished porcelain stoneware.
- One product, three functions: to clean, to remove stains, to clean.
- The only one that removes impossible stains from porcelain stoneware.
- Cleans but does not attack.
- Very easy to use.
HOW TO USE
- Dilution: depending on use.
- To clean and degrease all surfaces: Dilute in water (1:10-1:20) and apply on the surface. Leave to act 4-5 minutes then intervening with a single brush or brush. Collect with a liquid vacuum cleaner or a rag and rinse well. For a more energetic cleaning dilute 1:5.
- To remove stains from porcelain stoneware: Pour pure on the stain and all the tile. Leave until completely dried, wash and rinse.
- To cut: Dilute 1:5, spread and leave on for 10 minutes. Use a brush or a single brush. Collect rag with liquid vacuum cleaner and rinse well.
INDICATIVE YIELD AND DILUTION (5 litre):
- Maintenance 1:20 1000 m²
- Dewatering 1:5 100 m²
- Lav. initial stones 1:5 150 m²