Combined saw Makita LF1000 also called Flipper Makita, is a professional bench saw made with 1650 W motor.
- In addition, the LF1000 is an extremely versatile power tool thanks to the possibility to convert it very quickly from a bench saw to a cross-cut saw thanks to a simple rotation of the cross-cut saw on an axis of the robust table supplied.
- With the purchase of the Makita LF1000 combination saw the user finds himself with two tools in one, a bench saw and a cross-cut saw, thus having the possibility of making cuts up to 70 mm deep, thanks to the 260 mm disc mounted on the LF1000 combined saw, Cut chamfer, to parade and to team.
- Power consumption 1650W
- Vacuum speed 2700 g/min
- Blade diameter 260 mm
- Saw blade diameter 30 mm
- Diameter Suction East. 37.3 mm / Int. 31.8 mm
- Max inclination of bevel cut 45 ºsx
- Max rotation cut 90° left, 45° right
- 52° Max rotation bevel cutting
- 45° to check Max cut to slide
- 45° left
- Weight 32 Kg
- Truncate 90° x 90° 68x155
- Blade TCT 260 mm
- Calibration team
- Straight line,
- Angular line
- Graduated line
- Dust bag
- Workpiece clamp
- Push piece
- Service Keys 13-3