Circular Saw Makita RS002GZ of the XGT line, the new 40V technology.
- This machine was created to be used in the carpentry sector, the use for cutting joists, strips and boards even when laying is perfectly in line with the construction requirements that concern it.
- The part of the transmission is designed to withstand heavy work over time and therefore in line with the needs of the most demanding professionals.
- Brushless motor
- XPT (extreme protection technology) for use in the presence of dust and water drops
- AWS Auto-Start Wireless System
- Equipped with Bluetooth system
- Voltage 40Vmax
- Speed 4,000 g/min
- Dim. lxwxh 489x193x309 mm
- Weight (EPTA) 4.3 kg
- Diameter blade 260 mm
- Cut to 90° 95 mm
- Cut to 45° 70 mm
- Without batteries and chargers
- Without case