Circular Saw Makita HS7611J high capacity, efficient and robust, 1,600 W motor and speed of 5,500 rev/min and equipped with motor brake, designed for professional use. Supplied with 190 mm diameter blade, maximum cutting depth of 65 mm.
- Compact design for greater control and safety. It can be connected to the guide rail by an adapter.
- High power and increased resistance to motor burnout
- Compatible with guide rail for more precise cuts
- Ergonomic rubber handles provide more comfort
- The rigid aluminum base ensures a smooth cut thanks to its lightness, toughness and good flexural strength
- Die-cast aluminum safety cover for high durability and long tool life
- Well balanced and lightweight for easy handling and superior performanceBell balanced handle with 90 º grip arrangement and additional handle for optimal riding.
- Max Power output 1600 W
- Vacuum speed 5500 min ¹
- Maximum cutting depth at 90° 65 mm
- Maximum cutting depth at 45° 45 mm
- Maximum tilt (left) 0 / 45 °
- Blade diameter 190 mm
- Hole diameter (shaft diameter) 15.88 / 20 / 30 mm
- Power cable 2.5 m
- Sound power level 106 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level 95 dB(A)
- Noise uncertainty (factor K) 3 dB(A)
- Vibration level (3 axes) 2.5 m/s²
- Vibration uncertainty (factor K) 1.5 m/s²
- Weight without cable (procedure EPTA 01/2003) 3.9 kg
- Product dimensions 311 x 240 x 261 mm
- 1 Makpac case type 4