Circular Saw Makita DHS900ZKU 18Vx2 made with a powerful brushless motor is suitable for heavy-duty applications requiring reliable and high-performance tools.
- The Brushless motor, thanks to the absence of charcoal, provides significant advantages such as greater battery life, high performance and maintenance.
- The DHS900ZKU cordless saw, made with an aluminium table top, ensures high stability and resistance during operation.
- This model is equipped with several electronic systems designed to improve the production performance as well as the resistance and safety of the operator, including AWS, ADT and XPT system.
- The AWS system, thanks to the special Bluetooth module available as an option if not included in the equipment, allows to connect the Makita vacuum cleaners of the same system so as to start them automatically at the start of the circular greatly simplifying the extraction of chips and improving the visibility of the cutting line.
- Thanks to ADT technology, the speed of rotation of the disc is adjusted independently in relation to the material processed, greatly optimizing the yield.
- This professional 36v saw is made with XPT system that ensures high protection against dust and water splashes making it suitable for use in the laboratory as well as on site.
- Diameter blade 235 mm
- Max cutting at 50 to 44 mm
- Depth of cut: 90° 85 mm / 45° 61 mm
- Capacity 5,0 Ah
- Vacuum speed 0 - 4500 g/min
- Weight 6 Kg
- Voltage 36 (18x2) V
- Ergonomic handle
- Soft grip coating
- Air flow for cleaning cutting area
- Adjustable height
- 1 briefcase