Chainsaw Makita DUC353Z is a cordless chain saw powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series.
- Brushless motor
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Constant speed control
- New adjustment lever for easier tool-less tension adjustment of saw chain
- Electric chain brake
- Kickback brake
- Oil Capacity Display
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Large separate-type metal spike bumper. Spike grips work-piece firmly to provide more control.
- Adjustable automatic chain lubrication
- Lock-off lever
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
- Main power switch with auto power-off function
- Voltage 36 (18v x2) v
- Chain Oil Capacity 200 ml (cm³)
- Chain Gauge 0.043 "
- Chain Pitch 3/8 "
- Chain Speed 0- 20 m/sec
- Bar Size 35 cm
- Noise sound pressure 87.7 dB(A)
- Noise sound power 100.4 dB(A)
- Noise K factor 2 dB(A)
- Maximum Output 1,100 w
- Vibration K factor 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Cutting Wood 5.3 m/sec²
- Net weight 4.6 - 5.5 kg
- Supplied without batteries and chargers
- kit Chainsaw