Chainsaw Makita DUC256CZ, are cordless top handle chain saws powered by 18Vx2 LXT Li-Ion batteries in series, providing excellent cutting performance equivalent to 30cc class engine chain saws.
- Captive nuts: prevent loss of nut when removing sprocket cover to replace guide bar or saw chain
- Brushless motor
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Electric chain brake
- Kickback brake
- Oil Capacity Display
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
- Main power switch with auto power-off function
- Hook located to position the guide bar straight down when the chain saw hangs from user's waist
- Metal spike bumper: Firmly grips workpiece to provide more control, making cutting easier.
- Torque boost mode: raises the current limit temporarily for faster cutting of thicker branches
- Voltage 36 (18v x2) v
- Chain Gauge 0.050 "
- Chain Pitch 1/4 "
- Chain Speed 0 - 20 m/sec
- Bar Size 25 cm
- Noise sound pressure 89 dB(A)
- Noise sound power 103 dB(A)
- Noise K factor 3 dB(A)
- Vibration K factor 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Cutting Wood 2.5 m/sec²
- Net weight 4.6 – 4.8 kg
- Batteries not included