Angle Grinder Makita GA044GZ01 40V, of the XGT line, the new 40V technology.
Powerful brushless motor (1100watt) Handheld switch ideal for face milling and deburring. Adjustable speed from 3,000 - 8,500 rpm/min via controller and electric brake function for quick disk stop; supplied without batteries and charger, supplied with makpac case, X-LOCK disc holder.
- Active anti-feedback technology (AFT) stops the motor if tool rotation stops suddenly
- Gradual start-up provides safety during work.
- XPT (Extreme Protection Technology) improved dust and water resistance for use in harsh construction site conditions
- Voltage 40 V
- Empty speed 3000 - 8500 min ¹
- Shaft thread M14
- Hole diameter (shaft diameter) 22.23 mm
- Abrasive disc diameter 125 mm
- Anti-rust function (NVR switch)
- Electronic brake
- AWS ready
- Side handle
- Sound power level 92 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level 81 dB(A)
- Noise uncertainty (factor K) 3 dB(A)
- Vibration level (3 axes) 4.5 m/s²
- Vibration uncertainty (factor K) 1.5 m/s²
- Battery type (Ni-Cd / Ni-MH / Li-ion) Li-ion
- Weight with battery (EPTA) 3.0 - 4.8 kg
- Product dimensions 433 x 130 x 168 mm
- Supplied without batteries and chargers
- makpac briefcase