Anchor Fischer KD, with the spring-loaded fischer KD anchor fixing the lightweight components such as switchboards, lights and light shelves can be fixed in plasterboard and gypsum-fiber sheets, particle board and hollow ceilings in latero-cement. The spring fastening is inserted into the hole with a non-through installation and opens independently when it is behind the plate. It does not require any accessory for installation resulting so easy and convenient to assemble.
- High load capacity due to good load distribution of overhead sleepers.
- Easy installation thanks to self-opening tension spring.
- High flexibility thanks to the long threaded bar. To be used with various thickness of the panel and the object to be fixed.
- Suitable for pre-installation.
- The threaded bars of the KD anchors allow to cross panels and fixing plates of different thickness, offering maximum flexibility .
- KD anchors are designed for shallow cavities.
- The spring anchors KD 4 expand into any cavity thanks to the force of the spring, allowing a simple expansion.
- The gravity anchors KD 6 and KD 8 are equipped with a folding sleeper that automatically locks inside the cavity.
- Anchors in galvanized steel.