Anchor Fischer GKM 12 screw T.C. self-tapping metal for applications on plasterboard panels and sheets. In non-through installations, the dowel is screwed with a screwdriver or an electric screwdriver so that it is flush with the plasterboard surface. No pre-drills with individual panels are required. When using gypsum-fiber or double plasterboard, pre-drill with a drill bit of 8 mm. The fischer GKM 12 is fully supplied with a chipboard screw with countersunk head. It is therefore universally suitable for the quick and safe installation of lights, electrical systems and interior accessories.
- Thanks to its specific properties, GKM can be used for plasterboard-fiber or plasterboard and with wood screws, self-tapping or chipboard. This makes it suitable for many applications.
- The specific thread allows a secure fixing and a high seal.
- The cross head allows screwing with a standard screwdriver or drill bit. No specific screwing accessories are required.
- The reduced length of the fastening results in a reduction of the necessary space on the back of the panel. As a result, GKM can also be used when the panel thickness and depth are unknown.
- Fixing length 31 mm
- mini-thickness. up to the first supporting layer t 35 mm
- Screw dimensions ds x ls 4.5 x 35 mm
- PZ2 footprint
- Quantity 100 pcs.