Anchor Fischer DuoXpand-T extended bimaterial CE marked with T.S.P. galvanized pre-assembled screw and Torx imprint.
DuoXpand with countersunk head screw avoids fractures in porous and hollow materials and allows installation close to the edges thus making it perfect for wooden constructions and fixing doors, windows and railings. The DuoXpand range is complete for 8 and 10 mm diameters and fully certified for all building materials.
- DuoXpand is suitable for through installations.
- In solid building materials, the product design ensures equal load distribution in the support.
- In hollow materials, special slats expand between the ridges of the brick and form an undercut in the cavity.
- The geometry of the anchor ensures that the force is transferred evenly to the material, avoiding fractures and weakening of the support.
- The T version with countersunk head screw is ideal for fixing wooden structures on masonry or concrete.
- Tool holder diameter 8 TX30
- Tool holder diameter 10 TX40
- Quantity 50pcs