Wood screws Fischer FPF-SZ in different sizes.
- Geometry of the special tip: The particular thread up to the tip ensures an extremely fast grip and avoids the oscillations of the screw already in its placement.
- Thread with sharp milling: The sharp milling in the first third of the thread in combination with the high-performance lubricant of the Power-Fast screw effectively reduces friction thereby allowing for rapid screwing.
- Double thread: The double front thread inhibits the formation of cracks in the wood. At the same time, the double central thread allows the feed without resistance of the screw. In this way it is possible to carry out the installation without problems close to the edges without prefore.
- Milling ribs on the stem: They increase the size of the hole allowing a significant decrease in torque. Especially with long shank screws this saves effort and battery.
- Double ground cone:The double slope cone with the function of reinforced connection between the stem and the head avoids the detachment of the screw head - especially with hard woods or in the application of steel elements i.
- Milling ribs under the head: The milling ribs under the head allow an easy sinking of the head and at the same time a perfect wire fixing.
- Extra deep footprint: The extra deep footprint allows a secure grip of the screwdriver on the Pozi footprint. The perfect coupling between screw and insert allows high safety during screwing and longer insert life. This also allows the use of impulse screwdrivers.
- Tool holder PZ1
- packaging: cardboard