Wood screws Fischer FPF II CTP is a partially threaded screw with blue passivated galvanization (chromium VI free and white galvanized effect) with flat countersunk head and TX star socket.
- The partial thread allows the wooden elements to be firmly joined together (the wooden elements are firmly pressed against each other).
- The TX footprint ensures maximum force transmission.
- The countersunk head allows the perfect screwing flush surface into the wood.
- The screw is suitable for the fixing of load-bearing elements in solid wood-wood connections (soft or hard), both for laminated wood and for wood-based panels.
- The innovative geometry of the Power-FastIIchipboard screw enables fast applications. Installation is easy, convenient and flexible.
- The three ribs on the tip ensure a precise and fast bite. For quick grip and reduced cracking.
- Increased pitch thread significantly reduces installation time. For fast insertion.
- The milling shank, in combination with the tip geometry, is designed to reduce the installation torque. This means that you can install multiple screws with the same battery and with less effort.
- The powerfast III chipboard screws significantly reduce the cracking of the fiberscompared to standard chipboard screws.
- With the special high performance wax coating, the torque is reduced and the installation is smooth and smooth.
- The passivated blue galvanization (BC=BlueCoating) does not contain chromium VI and is quindiecological, for the maximum respect of the environment.
- The size of the Torx footprints reduces the number of bit changes in the range of 3.0 6.0 to only 2 changes: in the transition from 3.0 to 3.5 and from 5.0 to 6.0.
- Tool holder TX30
- Quantity 100 pcs