New MILWAUKEE SDS-MAX tip, innovative construction features that guarantee a longer life and an absolute durability of the vibrations transmitted. Also with a unique four-sided asymmetric cutting edge of 90 inches. It is an excellent assessment of the performance of operation.
- Articles produced by a procedure which relates to compliance with tolerances which may bear the PDM mark of fixing.
- Guarantee a drilling diameter very close to the nominal one, ideal in the use of anchoring anchors
- Tips to the unique cutting edge to the carbide 4x90 % symmetrical.
- Patented tooth reinforcement system.
- Maximum interface between cutting edges.
- Produced with high quality carbides and steels.
- Centering tip that facilitates the precision of drilling.
- 4-channel spiral geometry, one for each tooth that optimizes the dust discharge.
- Reinforced spiral core to ensure high anti-breakage resistance.
- Mattoni Rossi
- Concrete with reinforcements