Laser Level Bosch GLL 3-80 C with tripod brings 3 lines at 360 º, for a new level of visibility in addition to the case L-Boxx and the universal support BM 1.
- Optimal lighting thanks to high-power LEDs
- The 3 lines at 360
- Intuitive operating interface for easy operation
- The GLL 3-80 Professional Line Laser Level projects 3 lines at 360º, for a new level of visibility. Optimal lighting thanks to high-power LEDs. The 3 lines at 360, projected by the instrument, allow simultaneous horizontal and vertical levelling in the whole environment, for a highly efficient work; moreover, the intuitive control interface allows easy operation.
- This laser line level is designed for setting up false ceilings, laying floors, installing windows, mounting shelves, laying drainage pipes, making plasterboard frames and laying tiles.
- The GLL 3-80 Professional is ideal for rapid automatic levelling and, on uneven surfaces, is able to self-levelle up to 4 seconds in less than 4 seconds, with the excellent accuracy of 0.3 mm/m*/**. The instrument reaches a range of action of up to 120 m, using optional receivers LR 6 or LR 7 Professional. This laser line level is compact, easy to use and extremely durable (protection grade IP54).
- Laser diode Line: 630 - 650 nm, < 10 mw
- Operating temperature -10 - 40 ºC
- Storage temperature -20 - 70 ºC
- Laser class 2
- Range up to 30 m
- Range with receiver up to 120 m
- Range without receiver up to 30 m
- Electronic levelling accuracy 0.3 mm/m*/** (* For the four horizontal intersection points; ** Excluding user-induced deviation)
- Self-levelling range 4
- Time of levelling 4 s
- Protection index against dust and water IP 54
- Power supply 4 batteries 1.5-V-LR6 (AA)
- Autonomy, max. 4 h in triple line mode
- Tripod thread 1/4", 5/8"
- Weight, approx. 0.82 kg
- Color of red laser beam
- Projection of 3 lines at 360
- LR 6 + 7 compatible laser receivers
- 4 alkaline batteries
- BT 150 tripod
- laser bag