Rotary Hammer Makita DHR171RTJ is the lightest in its class, equipped with 5 Ah batteries, fast charging and brushless motor.
- Compact drill 18v with a powerful brushless motor. This feature increases battery operation time by about 30% and has reduced maintenance and downtime. This unit has 2 operating modes, rotating only for steel drilling, plastic and wood and rotary hammer for masonry drilling.
- low vibration housing
- a variable speed trigger with forward rotation / backward
- constant speed control and LED light for greater visibility
- The drilling capabilities are concrete Ơ17mm, steel Spende10mm and wooden Spende13mm
- This unit is part of the LXT family and is compatible with all 18v batteries in the range.
- Voltage 18 V
- Capacity 5,0 Ah
- SDS-Plus mount
- Strokes per minute 0 - 4800 c/min
- Vacuum speed 0 - 680 g/min
- Impact Power (EPTA) 1.2 joules
- Dim. lxwxh 273x86x211 mm
- Weight (EPTA) 2.8 kg
- Drilling masonry 17 mm
- Perforation metal 13 mm
- Drilling of wood 13 mm
- 2 batteries BL1850
- 1 Charger
- Briefcase MAKPAC