Lawn Mower Makita DLM462PT4, is a 460mm (18") cordless lawn mower powered by two 18V LXT Li-Ion batteries in series. Recommended for lawns up to 1,900m².
- Durable steel deck.
- Self propelled: On/off switch lever for self-propelled function
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
- Four 18V LXT Li-Ion batteries can be fitted to the machine with manual battery selection switch to select which pair of batteries to use
- Brushless motor
- Soft start
- Constant speed control
- Electronic 2-speed selection.
- "Soft no load" function automatically reduces the motor speed during idling to suppress the vibration of the machine body.
- Low noise mode provides rotation speed (2,500 RPM) by constant speed control
- Single lever cutting height adjustment
- Child lock key
- Electric brake
- Grass box with grass level indicator
- Handle height adjustment (2 stages)
- Wheels with built in ball bearing for additional durability
- IPX4 Waterproof Design
- Voltage 36 (18v x2) v
- Noise sound pressure 82.7 dB(A)
- Noise sound power 90.0 dB(A)
- Noise K factor 3 dB(A)
- Cutting diameter 460 mm
- Cutting heights 10 / 20-100 Levels/mm
- Collection box 60 litres
- No Load Speed 2,500 / 3,300 rpm
- Vibration K factor 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration 2.5 m/sec²
- Net weight 35.3 - 39.0 kg
- 4 batteries BL1850B
- Charger DC18RD