Kit Energy Makita XGT 191J97-1 is a practical and convenient solution to increase the autonomy of your tools by optimizing charging times.
- This kit is supplied with a practical makpac type 1 case, it is composed of 2 BL4040 batteries and 1 DC40RA charger compatible with the entire range of XGT 40 volt tools.
- The Makita BL4040 XGT lithium battery thanks to the 4.0 ah capacity ensures high performance and operating autonomy.
- Combined with the DC40RA charger, which optimizes the process in relation to the state of the battery, it ensures a full charge in just 45 minutes.
- The Makita DC40RA XGT quick charger, developed specifically for the 40v professional series, thanks to the special ADP10 optional charging adapter, is also suitable for charging 14.4 and 18 V batteries.
- The DC40RA charger during recharging operations cools the battery as well as the recharging circuit, preventing the elements from overheating, extending their life and optimizing the recharging process.
- Voltage 40 V
- XGT platform
- Batteries supplied 2 x 4.0 Ah
- Battery capacity 4.0 Ah
- Energy capacity 144 Wh
- Average charge time 45 min
- Battery protection
- Product dimensions 395 x 295 x 110 mm
- Net weight 7.1 kg